Monday, March 05, 2007



Well it is nice to report that our family will be back to normal again! Tom won his grievance and will return to day shift a week from tonight! Hip Hip Hooray. We had hope that things would improve regarding hours but never did we guess that his hours would return to the original day hours but they have!
Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts during this rough time.

I am continuing to walk to work and work through some of my own issues which is always good.

Keep my friend Connie in your prayers she has just lost her Aunt; her Uncle died just two weeks ago so this is all really hard for her. So many little ones on cambridge are dying and families are struggling keep them close to heart. So many people hurting. My friend Cathy from Chicago struggles each day with the loss of her sweet Lou just 6 months ago. Pray for her too!

I have discovered a website through her nephews website of a young woman in the Luteran Church that is doing her internship to become a minister. She shares wonderful wonderful things and gives me hope so please keep her in your prayers as she continues her ministry work and visit her site: http://laurathevicar.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sue & Kathie...
I am praying for baby Fredrick. I'm so heart-broken for this family. Thanks for spreading the word. Love you both.