Thursday, May 29, 2008







FF Friday - Sleepover






This is a picture of my two daughters many moons ago. My oldest is now 24 with a daughter of her own and my youngest 17. It is hard to believe it was so many years ago when we would dress them up in matching pj's for photo shots at Christmas. All of those out there with young children enjoy them now because believe me they grow up fast . . . . . .
I had to scan this pic since they didn't have digital cameras in those days so it isn't the best.











4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Welcome back to FFF - what a great picture and a wonderful memory! Thanks for sharing and for the advice ... my baby is 6 and I still sit here shocked at how fast the time went by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

LOVE matching pj sets for my kids too but they won't wear them anymore... what a great retro FFF picture!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture and memory! We try to find matching pj sets every year for Christmas, too! It's a fun tradition to get their Christmas Eve jammies!

Timberly

Marianne said...

What special memories....
Thanks for sharing!