Friday, November 07, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday - Family Photo


Well, my favorite family photo is from this past Sept. It is a shot of my husband's family and my daughters. It was my 50th Birthday and our oldest came home from Arizona with her husband and my granddaughter for the occassion. We had a family dinner at my mother in laws house because she was unable to get out. This pic includes my daughters, my sister in law and her entire family and my mother in law. It was a great evening of food, family and celebration and I am going to remember it for the rest of my life. We had a great birthday party the next day but this was really the highlight of the week -- yep we celebrated for a week :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a big family you have!!! I love pictures of the WHOLE family cuz its not easy to do!!

How blessed you are!

Hugs,Leslie