Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

A very old pic of a thanksgiving of the past with mom, dad, my brother, his wife and I. Wow how the years have changed our family. Dad is gone, I have a husband, two beautiful daughters, a son in law, a darling granddaughter.


Well, Thanksgiving brings so many memories and things I am grateful for . . . . . .


My heart always aches this time of year when I am so far from my mom, daughter, granddaughter, brother but it rejoices to know at Christmas I will be there.


I am grateful to have a set of family in laws to celebrate with . . . .


I am grateful to have close friends that are best knows "as family"


I am grateful for all the servicemen and woman who are out fighting for our country instead of gathering around their family tables.


I am grateful for a healthy family.


I am grateful for my job and my home.


I wish all a very grateful "Thanksgiving" as you join with family or friends or both this holiday season.



No comments: