Monday, July 03, 2006

Why Do Things Happen???

Somedays I have to wonder why things happen the way they do. A young girl in Morgan's class was traveling in Mexico when a terrible car accident took the life of her dear father, her loving aunt and uncle and has left her clinging to her life at 14. The lord spared her mother only because she was traveling with her own father but oh how she must be saying "Why Lord, Why Me?" I can't help but ask that question as well. How will this woman survive and what does she have to look forward to?
All these questions. My daughter Morgan says why to me and I have no answer. . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What terrible news. I am up for some reason so late at night checking on Caringbridge families and read of Ashley's terrible accident. I know God is taking care of Ashley. Her poor mother. It is time like this we ask why and not sure we ever get the answer we understand. Will continue to check your site for updates if you have any.
I enjoy reading your thoughts.
Hope you have an enjoyable 4th.